Friday, 5 December 2014

This blog was created to introduce my personal brand. And it’s not a secret that it is part of my course in George Brow College. I like this task, because it gives you opportunity to think about if you are a brand, then what kind of a brand you are. It takes some time from me to finalize what kind of a brand I could be…

First thoughts were not so clear. It’s even more honest to say “chaotic”, but as one of Latin phrases claim: “Ordo ab chao” or “Out of chaos, comes order”. So my “order” becomes a simple thing – Events and Effective organization of the leisure.

* http://www.gable-events.co.uk/charity-events/

You might think “Why events?” or “Why it is simple?” – I’ll tell you why. It’s difficult to argue that people were always interested in subjects related to their needs. And I’m sure that people need rest and self-development as well as food or breath, water or sleep, or need in socializing. By the way, Maslow's hierarchy of needs theory might support my belief. So subject of events and leisure organizing is actual, and it might attract almost everyone.



So this blog is about “how to effectively organize your leisure”, “what event to choose and why”, and finally - “how your choice of the way to organize your free time influences on you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment